Tom DeWeese is one of the nation’s leading advocates of individual liberty, free enterprise, private property rights, personal privacy, back-to-basics education and American sovereignty and independence.
A native of Ohio, he’s been a candidate for the Ohio Legislature, served as editor of two newspapers, and has owned several businesses since the age of 23.
In 2006 Tom was invited to Cambridge University to debate the issue of the United Nations before the Cambridge Union, a 200 year old debating society.
Today he serves as Founder and President of the American Policy Center and editor of The DeWeese Report.
Some of his recent articles include:
1. How Global Policy Becomes Local
2. New Tactics to Fight Agenda 21
3. The Principles of Freedom vs. Agenda 21
4. The Direct Link Between Agenda 21 and Local Planners
5. Conservation Easements and the Urge to Rule
6. Why the Founding Fathers Matter